Studies and courses
2016 – present
- Bachelor: Art and Education (DBKV), ArtEZ Zwolle, Netherlands
I am currently enrolled in my sixth semester (third year) at ArtEZ.
2015 – 2016
- Graphic Design, Spacial Design and Audiovisual Design, CIBAP Zwolle, Netherlands
I have used a gap-year to explore the creative industry and have switched between multiple MBO studies (niveau 4). I did the first- and the second grade classes in the same year.
- (Long) pre-study ‘Art and Design’, ArtEZ Zwolle, Netherlands
I did an HBO pre-study on ArtEZ, exploring the creative industry.
2010 – 2015
- High School: Carolus Clusius College, te Zwolle
I have a HAVO diploma.
2014 – present
- Volunteer at ‘Vrije Evangelisatie Zwolle’ (VEZ), Netherlands
Started as a sound-engineer, presently active as a worship-leader at the Youth Church of the VEZ(18-25 y.o.), band-leader to that same church. Also a worship-leader at ‘Huis van Gebed en Aanbidding’.
- Employee at ‘Roscom Promoties‘ and ‘Ziggo’, Netherlands
Part-time working on various locations in the Netherlands as a service employee for ‘Ziggo’, as a part for their promotion team, run by ‘Roscom Promoties‘. (2018-)
2018 – 2018
- Employee at ‘Bookcafe Joy’, te Ommen, Netherlands
I helped with the startup and opening (3rd of July) of the new company and have worked there as a designer and allround employee. Employee ‘Bookcafe Joy’, te mmen, Netherlands
- I helped with the startup and opening (3rd of July) of the new company and have worked there as a designer and allround employee.
2016 – 2017
- ‘Graphics and technical’ employee at Grafisch Proeflokaal Ommen’ (GPO), Netherlands
Museum with working, nineteen century printing presses. Here I was designing, working with the machines, (also contemporary printing and pressing). I have also done some work inside the organisation itself (communication).
2014 – 2017
- Volunteer at Crosspoint, te Ommen
Here I was active in band-communication and PR.
- Internship at Laurence Aëgerter, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Internship of five months, one day a week. Studying Laurence’s working methods, assisting in her needs, etc.
- Community Art Project, commissioned by Cultuurplein Noord Veluwe, at Berkenoord 2 (Vaassen, Netherlands)
A project of six months, where I and three other students researched the possibilities to make the inhabitants of a secluded, solitary neighbourhood have more contact with each other. This search for dialogue has been done in cooperation with Fiona Kelatw, the director of Theatre production DENGAR.
- Internship at ‘Etty Hillesum Lyceum’ (Middle School), Deventer, Netherlands
Internship of six months, two days a week. Independently giving classes to first, second and third grade HAVO pupils. Here I have learned to write (teacher-based, personal) syllabi and have experienced the organisation behind a school.
- Internship at ‘Pius X’ Almelo (Middle/High School), Netherlands
Internship of two weeks, where I experienced the school from a teacher-based perspective for the first time. I gave an individual lesson to a senior class HAVOVWO.
- ‘Child and Art project’ Zwolle, Netherlands
One-day project with primary-school children. I wrote a creative story with them and built the scenes from that story in life scale.
26th of June – 31th of August 2018
- Exhibition at ‘Stadsstrand Zwolle’, Netherlands
Solo-exhibition in a contemporary-style cafe.
6th – 22th march 2018
- Group-exhibition in the Monestary of the Dominican Order, Zwolle, Netherlands.
I was part of a group-exhibition centered around the theme ‘silence’.
- Logo design for ‘Joy Bookcafe’
- Logo design for Jelte Bergwerff Photography
error: Content is protected !!